Work in the gallery
Volunteers help in the Gallery in a variety of ways including handling sales and interacting with clients, and working on small projects that assist in day-to-day operations.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Making sales
- Assisting clients and interacting with guests
- Social media management
- Assisting with updating databases
- Helping to prep for or host events
- Communicating with artists
- Basic gallery maintenance and operational tasks
These projects vary based on the volunteer's shift, and can be catered to the skills and needs of the individual.
Gallery volunteers are asked to put in 8 hours a month at FRANK (two 4 hour shifts, more can be arranged).