Thursday December 5, 2013 6-8PM
This holiday season, FRANK will once again be working the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center and the N.C. Cancer Hospital to collect art supplies for the Expressive Arts Program. Our art supply collection will begin on December 5th with a holiday party and kickoff event. Collections will continue through the month of December at FRANK.
Items for the Art Cart can be donated at any time during the month of December. A bin will be at FRANK beginning December 5th but items can be dropped off prior to the kickoff event. Please contact Torey Mishoe, gallery manager, at 919-636-4135 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this program and how you can help!
Some Resource Center Mobile Art Cart donation suggestions:
· Beads, especially crystal, for jewelry-making
· Jewelry-making supplies and tools
· Photo frame cards (white or cream with die cut photo window)
· Hardcover journals and sketchbooks
· Scrapbooks and any scrapbooking supplies
· “Bling” stickers and holiday sticker sheets
· Paints and brushes for canvases
· Large plain muslin tote bags or aprons for craft projects
· Art project kits with all supplies included that patient can work on in their hospital room
· We recycle beautiful greeting cards you receive from family and friends for many projects
· We recycle old jewelry to use in a variety of projects.